.: myCakes Slide Show :.



Sunday, September 23, 2007

Holly's Birthday Cake .:Angel Food Cake:.

Holly's father called me on Friday to order birthday cake for Holly.
He ordered angel food cake, but I never made it before.
So, this was a challenge for me to make it.
And then, I found angel cake recipes.
I found a page about angel food cake here, and the recipe is here.

He called me on Thursday, and the cake was for Saturday.
I made Angel food cake with strawberry glaze.











(Bill) Thank you, the cake is very nice. I asked Holly, "Do you like it?" "Yes, of course, this is nice."
It's delicious and low fat.

Thank you for all of you guys, mainly for you Mr. Bill.
Thanks for your order.

No comments:

.: myCakes Card :.

.: myCakes Card :.

Just Email us at

chera@kitchencake.com
chera@ungu.net
chera@ungu.com