.: myCakes Slide Show :.



Sunday, December 23, 2007

Blue Star Cookies





Photobucket

Shari Brown ordered these cookies for Eckankar's "Living the Spiritual Life" event at Palm Spa in Mae Rim. The blue star represents divine spirit as it is sometimes seen on the inner planes.


Photobucket

That was Mrs.Shari said.
I am very happy that she ordered cookies from me.
I did the best I can do, I hope she like it.
Thanks a lot My Nice friend.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

About the recipe, I took from here.
After I told this recipe to Mrs.Shari, she agree. So I made the cookies use this recipe.
Thanks a lot Cooking.com, for your sharing.
And I think it was nice recipe. We like it.
My suggestion is please try this recipe.








No comments:

.: myCakes Card :.

.: myCakes Card :.

Just Email us at

chera@kitchencake.com
chera@ungu.net
chera@ungu.com