.: myCakes Slide Show :.



Thursday, January 3, 2008

Chocolate Pudding with Tennis court theme (Good's)





Photobucket

It was my new experience, challenge, and excite made pudding with decoration.
PhotobucketIt was chocolate pudding that I made for Meuy's friend.
Meuy told me via sms in the night before "Hi Chera my friend ask me to order chocolate pudding for his son 'Pound' 13 years old, is it possible to deliver tomorrow before 15.00, let me know na ka thanks".

Ohoo Sure I try to make it. I think I can do it and deliver before 15.00. She tell me more about her friend son. He likes to play tennis, please decorate the pudding with tennis nuance, up to you.

Hmmm it's challenge for me. Because you know that the surface of pudding are very soft and shiny. I have to turn on my head.

Ohooo... Let me do it ...

Thank's a lot Meuy ...


Trararararara....
I made it, alhamdulillah I did it.
I hope you like it, Pound.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ...
Is the 13 number special for you?
....

Btw, the chocolate pudding recipe was here.
Photobucket

PhotobucketAfter I think about how to decorate it, I make decision that I will decorate it use fondant. And the surface is tennis court and has name, the number, racket and ball. All about tennis and Pound.
With my hope that Pound will like it.

Let's pray ...


It was an email from Meuy,

the birth day owner likes it very much (decoration and the tested also).
i msn with good
Pound is son of friend of p'good 's father, they play golf together, p'good play golf almost every weekend with her father ,her friends or may play with friends of her father too.
Photobucket


Thanks a lot
for you all Meuy, Good, and Pound.
happy birthday

Photobucket


2 comments:

Unknown said...

it's very nice chera i like it although it doesn't mind anyway i'll promote another friends about ur cuite cakes.

p.s.don't forget my commission.....555

Maey (meuy)

Chera Istianingrum said...

Thanks Meuy ;)

.: myCakes Card :.

.: myCakes Card :.

Just Email us at

chera@kitchencake.com
chera@ungu.net
chera@ungu.com