.: myCakes Slide Show :.



Sunday, January 13, 2008

Soft Bread



Photobucket


Photobucket

Here is the recipe that I used,

Ingredients:
125 gr bread flour,
25 gr sugar,
25 gr butter,
3 gr Instant yeast,
4 yolks egg,
75 fresh cream,
a pinch of salt.

How to make it?
I just mix all of the dry ingredients, sift it except salt. And then put the water and eggs, mix together until mix well. Add the butter and salt. Mixing it use mixer until elastic. Mould the batter and please wait until swells twice.
Oven use 180 degree Celcius for about 15 minutes.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Wow it was the softest bread that I ever made. We like it. Infact I didn't use bread improver because I didn't have, and the other excuse is because without bread improver is better (someone told me before).


No comments:

.: myCakes Card :.

.: myCakes Card :.

Just Email us at

chera@kitchencake.com
chera@ungu.net
chera@ungu.com