.: myCakes Slide Show :.



Saturday, November 17, 2007

Angel Food Cake with Lemon Glaze







Hi, I am Celli, are you Chera?
Yes, I am Chera.

I want to order cake for my friends who have birthday at tomorrow. My friend is 80 years old tomorrow. Can I order a cake for tomorrow?

Yes, of course you can. I will make it for you.
What kind of cake do you want?
Hmm let me know, what kind of cake that you have?

I have chocolate cake, cheese cake, angel food cake, brownie, or pudding.

Ok, I think angel food cake is good for us, the old guys hehehehehheeh ...

Ok, I ll make angel food cake for you. How about size? for how many persons?
It just for 4-6 persons. Hmm, maybe small cake is enough. Do you agree, small size? And what the theme? do you want hap birthday letter in the cake or something?
Ok, I want flowers that have pink and white colour.

Really? That's for 80 years old?
(we laugh ...)
etc ...







So I have to make a cake that have pink and white nuance and flowers.
Let's do that ...

My decision is make angel food cake with lemon glaze (modified from Holly's birthday cake).
And for flowers I will make with fondant.
Hmm just simple cake. I hope Mrs. Celli will like it.

...I made a cake... ...trarararaaraa...



Recipe was still from this site. It's the best angel food cake recipe that I found. It's complete with step by step to make angel food cake with glaze. I just change strawberry with lemon.

About fondant, before I put fondant at my cake, I cover it with non-dairy cream.
And keep in the refrigerator for a while. After thats cold enough, cover the cake with fondant.

After the cake was ready, I deliver to Mr.Celli at riverside condo (same condo with me) at 5.30 in the afternoon. I went with Urel (my lovely daughter).





Trararara...we never met before.
Nice to meet you Mrs.Celli.
You are nice person.
Thanks a lot for your order, for your time and all.

It was email from Mrs. Celli to report about my cake ;)
Hello Chera, .... The cake was such a hit..
First everyone was amazed by
the beauty of the cake, and then by the taste!!!!!
At
dinner there was 4 of us for the cake, then the birthday girl (80 years old) wanted to go to a place where expats play music.
There were about 18 people
there and she wanted to share her cake with everyone.
She did and it went so fast!

So you can see it was a "beautiful and tasteful" cake.

....

Thank you Chera and a kiss to the "little" one.
I will
be in touch.
Jeanann

PS: I loved the lemon in the anglefood. Yum.


I will do my best for my customers.








No comments:

.: myCakes Card :.

.: myCakes Card :.

Just Email us at

chera@kitchencake.com
chera@ungu.net
chera@ungu.com