.: myCakes Slide Show :.



Saturday, November 10, 2007

Lady Baltimore Cake









When I looking for the cake recipe that use orange juice, I found this recipe.
" Lady Baltimore Cake ", never heard before.
But I want to try.
I don't know whether my cake was right or not, but I think mine was not so bad, heheheh...
It was delicious, the texture like a caramel cake but the taste was orange.
I share with the guard at condominium.
My daughter and my husband love it also.

It was the recipes ;)

Ingredients:



285 gr cake flour,
2,5 tsp baking powder,
1/2 tsp salt,
4 eggs,
350 gr sugar,
250 ml fresh orange juice,
250 ml vegetable oil.


How?

1. Preheat oven to 180 degree Celcius.
Grease the pan and line with greaseproog paper.
In a bow, sift together the flour, BP, and salt. Set aside.
2. With an electric mixer, beat the eggs and sugar until thick and lemon coloured.
Beat in the juice and then the oil.
3. On low speed, beat in the flour mixture in 3 batches.
Divide the cake mixture between the tins.
4. Bake until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean, about 30 minutes.






No comments:

.: myCakes Card :.

.: myCakes Card :.

Just Email us at

chera@kitchencake.com
chera@ungu.net
chera@ungu.com