.: myCakes Slide Show :.



Saturday, November 24, 2007

Gambang Bread







'Roti Gambang' or 'Gambang Bread' is one of traditional bread from Indonesia.
I never taste this bread before, but I wonder to know and to taste this bread.
One of my friends told me that is easy to make this bread.
Hmm, so this weekend I try to made this bread.
Trararara......



It was really easy to made this bread, and Alhamdulillah my daughter like to taste this bread. Maybe because I made with different shapes, usuall shapes, flower shapes, and bear shapes. And of course because the taste of this breads itself. The Java red sugar inside was too taste. We like it ...







The original recipe are here and here.
I modified this recipe, I use 200 gr of margarine, and I change the dry fine bread crumbs with rye dark flour.
Thanks for you all who share the recipe.









1 comment:

Ti said...

wah favorit-ku waktu msh di jakarta nih..

.: myCakes Card :.

.: myCakes Card :.

Just Email us at

chera@kitchencake.com
chera@ungu.net
chera@ungu.com